The Best Tips and Tricks for Bus Simulator 18
When you play bus simulator 18 download and go on various journeys, through the game, there are several components you can follow, which will either positively or negatively affect your score and ranking. However, achieving five-stars can be difficult, you will have to drive a flawless journey, and perform many things that will positively affect your score, as well.
Listed below are some do’s and don’ts you should follow if you want a five-star journey with your game:
- Indicating at stops: When you approach a halt, indicate right. When you’re leaving the stop, then you need to indicate left.
- Alert the cars that are blocking the stop- If a car is blocking the bus stop, honk the horn by using the “H” key when you get close.
- Perfect parking- You will have to park correctly at a stop. Keep your bus straight and try to park near the stop’s bench. If the stop does not have a bench, then try to park as close as possible to the people at the end of the stop. It’s easier to get perfect parking by using a third person camera; this is set to F1 by default.
- Perfect timing- Get to the stop on time. Aim for some between 0:45 and -0:45 on the clock.
- Turn down the music- If someone is listening to loud music, stop the bus and tell them to turn it off. You can do this by pressing F3.
- Alert the people who are blocking the doors- If someone is blocking the bus’s door, use the passenger view and interact with them to get them to move from the door.
- Return lost possessions: If a message pops up saying that someone has left something behind, then you will have to return the possession. Leave the driver’s seat and get the lost item; the item will be on the passenger’s seat, run after the passenger. They will have an arrow above their head.
- Driving over potholes- Potholes are small ditches that occur on the road, you can drive around them or drive over them slowly.
- Drive over speed breakers too fast- If you see a speed bump in the distance, slow down ASAP.
- Driving on the curb- Stick to the road, this is the most basic rule you can follow.
- Hitting anything- Don’t touch anything with the bus, be careful around pedestrians. They won’t cross the road often, so it can be tricky to avoid them.
- Arriving late- If you’re following the path and driving well, this won’t happen. If you’re falling late, you can push past stationary cars blocking your way, but it’s pretty dangerous.
- Arriving too early- If you’re early, wait at a bus stop. You won’t be penalized, so you can chill for a bit till you get enough passengers and leave on time.
- Skipping red lights- When playing bus simulator 18 download, if you’re at a crosswalk and if the traffic lights are red, stop before the crosswalk and wait till it turns green.Click here to know more about the game.